Note: this platform is available in several languages. If you see words appear in a foreign language, you can go to the menu and set this page in its original version (English).
Learn from one of the deepest freedivers in the world (120m FIM, 110m CWTB), experienced coach and instructor, and get all the keys you need to progress through this monthly freediving coaching program.
-Freediving Instructor Trainer and Education Board member of Molchanovs Freediving
-National Record Holder for France in Free Immersion (117m)
-Founder and owner of Camotes Freediving, Philippines
-Founder and former owner of Freedive HQ, Philippines
-Former head of Education for RAID Freediving
Here is what you will get during this month:
Weekly training programs including depth, swimming pool, dry training, stretching, and mental preparation sessions according to your needs and objectives.
Every week, we will debrief by video call and take the opportunity to adapt the program and do a little workshop on a subject you need to work on (equalization, mental preparation, technique, etc.)
Unlimited feedback and exchange during the month by messages.
If you want to learn more about me before booking this coaching program, you could listen to these two episodes of the Freedive Café to which I was invited.
Episode #17 → from early 2018, in which we discussed:
• my first experience of freediving
• the benefits of daily stretching
• my approach to nutrition
• the training I had with Julia Mouce
• what I think of packing
• my experience at the World Championship
• the best places to dive in the Philippines and why the country is so awesome!
• my favorite gear
• what I like to do outside of freediving
Episode #79 → from late 2019, in which we discussed:
• the development of my training methodology
• the future of freediving with the Freediving World Series
• my major breakthroughs
• the books and movies that helped me prepare mentally
• no warm-up dives
• long hangs at depth
• my new project in the Philippines
• and much more...